On 28th September I ordered a moon lamp Consciousphere as I had seen an Instagram ad in amongst my friends' stories. This said that the lamp itself would be free and I would just have to pay postage.

I have shopped from Instagram like this before, getting free things and just paying postage, so I know that not all of them are fake, and I (stupidly) trusted this one. I have emailed the address given but had no response. I am not sure whether they still have an Instagram ad circulating but I have searched and not been able to find it. The image they used appears to have come from zenithosphere which also looks like a scam Instagram and site.

I am from the UK so the conversion was from $8.72 to £6.68 and according to my bank statement went so somewhere called "Ace Fitness".

I didn't flag this as in the past I have had strange names come through on that account for companies I have bought from, thought I realise now that should have been a red flag. The address on that transaction was on Eureka Road- PQW3+58 Roseville, California, USA should give the exact position on google maps.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 22.

Comments

Stessa identica cosa.. Non penso risponderanno mail alle mail..

Ma io ci ho provato..

Ora il sito non esiste proprio più.. Si può fare altro..?

Same happened to me, this is definitely a SCAM!!!

I’m currently experiencing the exact same issue. I ordered on the 28th of September and still nothing.

It’s incredibly infuriating, especially given on the website they discuss how they try to deal with issues regarding refunds and returns etc. Why bother with all of that information if you’re never going to post at all

Hey i ordered a 3D moon lamp i had seen on Instagram too. And it also came as "ace fitness" on my credit card bill.

I just wrote an email to shopconsciousphere@gmail.com.

Do you have any updates? im so upset