Style and Design

Their website is down at the moment, or permanently, they said it was temporarily for maintenance but now it doesn't load. Who knows.

And no, my wifi is fine and everything else loads gracefully.

And when you buy from them it says on your bank statement something like ACE FITNESS something something.

Most instagram ads are a scam, don't trust them. I am so annoyed right now honestly.

Never got the moon lamp shipped out that they were apparently giving out away for ''free'' for an X amount of people but you had to pay for shipping, tracking status never got updated either.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 06.

Comments

Please help!! this happend to me too.

I order it and try to contac them, and nothing.

Now im afraid to loose the money. There is a way to get refound?

I confirm that I've also been scammed by this company. I've just reported it to my credit card company.

can anyone investigate this? is there anybody that can help us? isn't there information about the company or something???

they got me too, I worried they'll take my money every month. how to refund it?

I did the same and my brother ordered for me as well, now the website won’t load;( Im not only disappointed but also so sad..:( I just wanted to believe this so badly.. I really love the moon and was really excited to get them;(

Well...what sucks is that my Credit Card company doesn't want to cancel the transaction because I'M CONSCIOUS WHEN MAKING THAT PAYMENT.... well ***

That's probably a good idea... Really annoyed with this whole thing

Same, I made this mistake as well. I ordered a moon lamp at the end of Sep., and I received nothing. Disappointed!!

Yes I fell for the shipping only scam.

Me too guys. Do you think they have our credit card details? Should we cancel them?

to Nick #1576356

You should definetely cancel your credit card. I did it the same day I ordered one of these moon lamps since I had doubts about the shop shortly after. I then canceled my credit card, too.

to Arsen #1576534

I've gotten my card replaced like 3 times already, and then this? Especially when I have to pay like 30 for a new card? Such a nuisance.

I m not alone....

I had the same issue. It sucks. The website leased under shopify.

Damnit they got me too